Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE would soon start the registration process or filing of examination forms for the CBSE 10th 12th Board Examinations 2019. Students who are enrolled in CBSE affiliated schools would be required to re-check the information and the List of Candidates would then be submitted by the schools. Here are 5 things that students and parents should keep in mind while registering for the CBSE 10th 12th Board Examination.
Please note, the registration and examination forms for Private candidates would be released on the board’s official website cbse.nic.in as well. Private students should also make sure of the following pointers while filling the examination forms.
CBSE 10th 12th Board Examination 2019: Important things to keep in mind while filling the examination forms
- Check the spellings of your name, father’s name and mother’s name very carefully. Please remember, for the rest of your life, your board examination documents would be used as identification and certificates. A simple spelling error could mean endless hassles. Hence, it is advisable that all students and parents go through the spellings of the name very very carefully.
- Check and double check the Date of Birth. This is especially important for CBSE 10t Board Examination 2019 students. The CBSE Class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate would double up as your date of birth certificate and proof. This is perhaps one of the most important documents for the rest of your life. Hence, it is imperative that the date of birth should be accurate.
- Make sure that the above details tally with the AWR or the Admission Withdrawal Register. This is as important as checking the details as mentioned above. Students and parents should ensure that not only is the information right, it should also match the school’s records. In case there is a discrepancy, parents are advised to get it updated and rectified in the school records on time – as it would be much easier and save a lot of hassle for the students.
- Tally the details with the Aadhaar/ Passport or any other government id which is being used. Please note, while Aadhaar is not mandatory for CBSE Board Examinations, the board still does ask for a valid government identification number for the student. It could be an aadhaar or a passport number. Students and parents are advised to make sure that the credentials match in all the documents.
- Students are strongly recommended to use an identification number as it would help them get access to their Digilocker. CBSE provides all the documents in digital format in the digilocker. The digital documents are valid and acceptable and are available almost immediately after the declaration of the results. Students are hence advised to carefully provide their identification number so as to effectively utilise the Digilocker facility.
CBSE would be conducting the CBSE Class 10 and 12 Board Examinations 2019 in February and March. This year, the board has decided to accelerate the examination process by starting the examinations in the third week of February. The CBSE Board Exam 2019 date sheet would be released only after the LOC or list of candidates is submitted.