The Cluster Innovation Centre – or CIC as it is popularly know – seeks and derives innovations from industrial clusters, village clusters, slum cluster and also educational clusters. Thus, it is an endeavour to harness the passion and dedication of bright young minds with some of the major challenges of india and civil society.
The Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC) will be conducting entrance test for admission of candidates in B.Tech and B.A (Hons) courses. Hence, the application form for the DU UG Entrance Exam will be started in the 3rd week of June 2018. However, the candidates interested in pursuing B.Tech or B.A (Hons) from the University of Delhi must check their eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates can also check complete details about DU CIC B.Tech and B.A (Hons) exam and admission 2018.
The courses offered under DU CIC entrance exam are:
- B.Tech. in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- BA (Hons) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
DU Cluster Innovation Centre Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates must therefore satisfy all the eligibility criteria of DU CIC. The eligibility requirements are as below:
For B.Tech and B.A (Hons) Admission:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2.
- Additionally, there is no minimum age bar for admission in DU CIC B.Tech & BA (Hons) 2018.
- B.Tech: An aggregate of 60% marks in four subjects (including Mathematics) in the
qualifying examination. It is also mandatory that candidates must be studied & passed the
- B.A. (Hons): An aggregate of 60% marks in four subjects in the qualifying examination.
DU CIC 2018 Application Form
The application form of DU CIC 2018 will be released on www.du.ac.in. However, there is no provision of submitting applications through offline means.