The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) declared the results for Class 10 and 12 on May 14, 2018. ICSE results recorded a pass percentage of 98.5%, while 96.21% students cleared the ISC exam. Swayam Das from Mumbai was the ICSE all-India topper with a score 99.4%. Seven students have topped the ISC exam with an identical score of 99.5%.
The candidates can visit the official website – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org to check their result.
This year, the ICSE board examinations began on February 26 and ended on April 12, while the ISC exams began on February 7 and ended on April 4.
CISCE ICSE result 2018: Live Updates
- ISC Result: Girls secured higher pass percentage – 97.63 while boys achieved 94.96%
- ICSE Result: Girls outperformed boys; girls pass percentage is – 98.95% whereas 98.15% boys have cleared the exam
- Over 96.21% students in India and Abroad have cleared the ISC exam this year
- The overall India and Abroad pass percentage for ICSE exam is 98.52%
- Abhijnan Chakraborty from Smt. Lilavatibai Podar High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, topped All India and Abroad Merit List for ISC
- Pass percentage in Delhi NCR is 99.11 per cent for ICSE exam
- To get ISC Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS ISC Space Unique Id to 09248082883
- To get ICSE Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS ICSE Space Unique Id to 09248082883
- The results will be made live on the official website once the press conference is over
- The result will be announced today at 3 pm today
- Last year the result was announced on May 29
- Results will be available on the council website www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
- For ISC, the passing criteria would be 35% instead of 40%
- This year, the criteria for passing ICSE would be 33% instead of 35%
- More than 81,000 candidates took the ISC Class 12 boards exam this year
- Around 1.84 lakh students appeared for the ICSE Class 10 board exam
How to check your ICSE Board result?
2) On the homepage, you will find link for the results, click on it
3) It will redirect you to results page
4) Enter your details such as name, roll number and click on submit
5) Your result will be displayed on the screen of your mobile or computer
6) You can download & save it or take a print out of your result for future reference
Check out more exams & admissions related news on CampusVarta here!