Applications are now open for the CampusVarta State Ambassador Program 2018.
Campus Varta is India’s first EdTech Media, that connects rural schools, colleges and universities on a global platform. It’s a definitive platform for Youths of India related to Campus Updates, Youth Mauka, CV profiles, Campus Events and CV Academics and so on. CV creates a perfect bridge between Students and campuses so that youth can get free, easy and instant access to all life-changing opportunities and campus updates.
As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to identify and select talented youngsters for every state of India, who will promote CV in their respective states as well as connect campus with millions of youth. Do you want to represent CampusVarta as the face of your State? “CV State Ambassador Program 2018” is here to give the young leaders this very privilege!
As an Ambassador, you will have to:
- Promote and expand CV’s reach in your State;
- Plan and organize different campaign and program to promote CV in your State;
- Maintain the Social Media pages of CV for that particular States;
- Share active Youth Mauka in your State with CV;
- Collaborate and forge the partnership with different clubs and organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs;
- Be available to work with CampusVarta for a year.
- Make city and district ambassador under you.
- Updates Day to Day campus Activities.
Interested? CampusVarta is accepting applications now. Hurry up and apply today!
Eligible Regions: India
- Experience working in a national and international job environment, while closely running projects with people of diverse backgrounds and culture.
- Get the opportunity to contribute to CampusVarta’ English blog to boost your profile.
- Receive certificates from CampusVarta upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your network and learn from the top leaders and resource persons
- Represent your state at national and international level and get a kick-start for your national and international career.
- Age between 16-30 years old;
- Applicant should be enthusiastic to spread the cause of CampusVarta; which is, providing equal access to opportunities;
- University students, School Students, College Students
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs etc;
- Demonstrable leadership qualities will be an added advantage for the applicants;
- Women are encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION PROCESS for Campus Varta State Ambassador Program 2018
- Click the apply now button below to find the application form.