CHRONICS 2018 is the biggest Product Design and Ergonomics Competition among undergraduates in Southeast Asia that could challenge student to showcase their endless imagination and creativity. The Industrial Engineering Student Association (HMTI) of Universitas Gadjah Mada organises this competition annually.
- Sharpen your innovation and creativity
- Explore the beauty of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Grow your network
- Win a total prize worth over IDR 40 Million
- Each team consists of three participants, with at least one student majoring in industrial engineering, product design, or equivalent majors.
- All members must be from the same university.
- Also, participants must be an active undergraduate or diploma student in any Southeast Asia university until September 24th, 2018
- The guidebook, downloadable from their website, lists further information.
Eligible Regions: Southeast Asia
- Download files consist of the Abstract Form, Registration Form, and Statement of Design Authenticity on our website http://chronics.ft.ugm.ac.id.
- Thereafter, participants fill the registration form, containing personal information and required to scan their student identity cards.
- The team’s chief must sign a statement of Design Authenticity on legal-size paper (21.59 cm x 35.56 cm) and validate by stamp duty (materai) of IDR 6000 (for Indonesian participants) or other equivalent validation stamps (for International participants).
- All required files* to be submitted in this stage consist of Abstract Form, Registration Form (including scan of students identity card), and Statement of Design Authenticity (*=must be in PDF format)
- Compress all required files (.rar or .zip) and label the file with the format: University Name_Team’s Name_Team’s Chief). Upload the file on their website http://chronics.ft.ugm.ac.id before May, 5th 2018 at 11.59 pm (GMT +7)
- The Registration and Abstract Submission stage is FREE
Application Deadline: May 5, 2018
Find more competitions, internships, scholarships, fellowships & opportunities like this on Youth Mauka!