Coca Cola Internship programme 2018: Coca Cola is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. With nearly 3,900 beverage choices being led by Coca Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands.
If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to experience real business at a multinational company, many of our regions offer internships that allow you to see for yourself what the Coca Cola Company is all about.
Participating in a Coca Cola internship means more than involving yourself in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real-world experience. And you’ll also work with the brightest and best in the industry and participate as a member of the workforce of the world’s most recognized brand.
- Have a top of the line experience
- Build together a challenging & rewarding experience
- Work & learn from experts of the business
- Develop your flair and knowledge in our unique culture
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
- Undergraduate internships: Their interns are sought after for an assortment of functions and can benefit from learning beyond the classroom when they gain hands-on experience with the world’s leading beverage company.
- Graduate Internships: MBA and graduate interns are expected to contribute to the success of The Coca Cola Company through innovative ideas and value creation gained both in school and through previous work experience. Based on successful performance and the talent needs of their business, few interns may have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees.
Opportunities vary from country to country. In some locations, undergraduate students are sought for these internships. In others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.
Eligible Regions: Open for all