Janhit Jagran is currently accepting entries for ideas and social enterprises aimed at addressing the challenges in the 7 domains – education, health, water, environment, poverty alleviation, women empowerment, human resource management.
As a socially conscious conglomerate, all initiative of Jagran Prakashan Limited are centred around Saat Sarokar or seven concerns, striving for holistic growth of the nation. Janhit Jagran shall support enterprises whose outcomes align with the Saat Sarokar.
- The enterprise aspirants are offered mentoring and funding support -up to Rs 25 lac for each selected entry.
- Get incubation in Startup Oasis, Foundation for Innovation and Research in Science and Technology-IIT Kanpur, Innovation Park- IIM Calcutta and Technology Business Incubator-KIT Bhubaneshwar.
- The student applicants get a chance to win training at IIM Calcutta besides cash prizes up to Rs 1 lac.
- he programme concludes in selection of the best projects across each of the 7 Sarokaars. Teams/individuals with functional and flourishing enterprises stand a chance to win funding upto Rs. 4 Crores.
- Any individual or an organization with an innovative idea or an ongoing project/programme to address the pressing issues that concern India in the following 7 domains can apply.
- The participants must be over 18 years of ages.
- Employees and family members of Jagran Prakashan Ltd. will not be eligible to participate in any way
- Individual / organization can submit multiple entries belonging to one or more domains/ categories of Janhit Jagran Awards. However, the same entry cannot be submitted under two or more domains.
Eligible Regions: India
The applicants have to apply for this opportunity by filling up an online form.
Application Deadline: 25th Oct. 2018