E-Summit 2019 presents to you Productathon- an event bringing together the best coders, developers, designers, innovators, creators and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
Productathon is an intense development meet for creating product-driven technology for those who want to lead innovation and create a modernized solution. Productathon is a design sprint-like event where enthusiasts across various domains collaborate to find solution to a provided problem statement. Productathon gives opportunity to all the Creators and Innovators to showcase their skills and compete with the best talent of the nation. Participants will work in small groups to create a prototype before the deadline as per the problem statement. The aim of Productathon is to help create futuristic technology which aligns with the theme of E-Summit’19. Rules: The team members can be from different colleges/organizations. Team Size: 3-5.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Each team may consist of at least 2 and at most 5 members. Who need not belong to the same organization.
- Multiple teams from the same university / organization are allowed to participate in the event.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding, though in all the rounds, E-Cell IIT Roorkee retains the right to evaluate all ideas and choose the eligibility criteria.
- All submissions remain the intellectual property of the individuals or organizations that developed them.
- By submitting an Entry or accepting any prize, you represent and warrant the following: you will not submit content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the content; and the content submitted by you does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other disabling devices or harmful code.
- Productathon organizers have the right at their sole discretion to determine whether an entrant is eligible for the Contest. Productathon may disqualify, at organizers’ sole discretion, Productathon entries (including, without limitation, content submitted in connection therewith) that (a) are in violation of third-party rights or law or regulation, (b) use inappropriate or explicit language or images, or display content that Productathon or Sponsors otherwise finds objectionable.
- Prizes Worth:INR 40,000.
- Mentorship:Mentorship opportunities from Facebook Dev Circle Mentors
- Internship OpportunitiesGet internship opportunities from our partners
- Win GoodiesAn opportunity to win goodies from our partners
- NetworkNetwork with fellow developers/entrepreneurs