Economic Growth & Entrepreneurship Fellowship Program seeks talented fellows to direct the institute’s McNair Center is being sought by the Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy. As a part of the fellowship program, the selected fellow shall conduct research and produce public policy outputs focusing on the role of entrepreneurship in promoting economic growth, especially as it relates to small businesses.
The posting will have a competitive compensation plan.
- Education Required: PhD or other Doctoral Degree
- Concentration/Degree Type: PhD or other doctoral degree in economics, finance, and also business, or some other related field.
- Substitution for Education Requirement: However, experience may not substitute the education requirement.
- Experience Required: 2 years
- Type of Experience: Demonstrated competency in policy-related research; also, doctoral candidates receiving degrees in the 2017-18 academic year preferred.
- Substitution for Experience Requirement: However, education may not substitute the experience requirement.
- Experience Preferred: Candidates with experience conducting data-driven research related to private entrepreneurship and small business policy preferred.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THIS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
To apply for this position, complete an application through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
For more opportunities, check out Youth Mauka!