The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional one-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
Training Topics Include:
- Crowdfunding 101;
- Mapping your potential donor network;
- Storytelling and email appeals; and
- Creating SMART goals.
Any registered non-profit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply. They will provide support as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways. Donors can give in USD or GBP, helping you reach your supporters in the US, the UK, and beyond. Also, they will provide matching incentives for your donors and bonus prizes for the most successful participants.
GlobalGiving is the largest global crowdfunding community connecting non-profits, donors, and companies in nearly every country. They help non-profits from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe (and hundreds of places in between) access the tools, training, and support them need to be more effective and make the world a better place.
The GlobalGiving Foundation helps donors make safe and easy US tax-deductible donations to vetted, locally-driven organizations around the world. Donations are tax-deductible in the US, or UK taxpayers can give in GBP and claim an extra 25% if Gift Aid eligible.
- Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- An optional one-week training curriculum
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers
- GlobalGiving provides several opportunities for organizations to win Bonus prizes or matching funds during the Accelerator crowdfunding campaign.
- Bonus Day: During the Accelerator, GlobalGiving will have one Bonus Day during which GlobalGiving will match online donations up to $1,000.
- Most Funds Raised Prizes: At the conclusion of the Accelerator campaign, the project with the most funds raised during the campaign will receive $3,000. The organization that raises the second-highest amount will receive $2,000 and the organization with the third-highest amount will receive $1,000.
- Most Unique Donors Prize: At the conclusion of the Accelerator, the project with the most unique donors during the campaign will receive an exclusive reward.
- GlobalGiving accepts applications from registered nonprofit organizations around the world.
- Organizations must be able to show a track record of project implementation.
- Organizations must pass through our due diligence process.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020