Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates Programme is a unique collaboration between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University. Offered as a one-year experiential learning fellowship by Ashoka University, 25 young zealous individuals are placed across 22 districts of Haryana, for a 12-month period to bring about societal changes on ground while gaining considerable training and exposure.
Adopting a field-and-forum approach, the associates work in the districts for seven odd weeks and then gather at Ashoka University for a week-long cross-learning platform to oversee challenges, synthesize learnings and ideate to work better.
- Work experience in public administration related to social welfare and economic development
- Skill in stakeholder management through implementation of government policies and schemes
- Access to and guidance from experienced and senior decision-makers
- In-depth knowledge of a relevant topic of their choice through research and dissertation writing.
- Connection to a broad network of development institutions and actors
- You have a bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of work experience OR you have a postgraduate degree or diploma in any discipline.
- Applicants must not have crossed 28 years of age on 15th July 2019. Applicants should be born on or after 15th July, 1991.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must have a high proficiency in both Hindi and English, with the ability to read (government notices) and write in the two languages.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within teams throughout the year.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to living and working in field conditions at the district level
- Proven passion and commitment to creating a positive social change
- Ability to handle difficult situations and lead with strong personal integrity
- Basic technical skills (presentations, documents, spreadsheets)
Eligible Regions: India
You can apply online.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019