Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is a global initiative that fosters economic growth by providing women entrepreneurs all around the world with a business and management education, mentoring and networking and access to capital. This initiative has already reached thousands of women from over 56 countries till date.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women was founded on the understanding that investing in women entrepreneurs leads to economic growth and stronger communities. Due to the high quality of Practical Business Education, Mentoring and Networking Opportunities in 10,000 Women, graduates of this program have reported immediate and sustained business growth.
- Participants will be attending 15 days of classroom sessions on major aspects of running a business including opportunity identification, finance, and accounting, marketing, operations, leadership & branding, networking & interpersonal skills. Certain topics will be taken up by esteemed guest lecturers.
- Women Entrepreneurs will benefit from IIM Bangalore’s network of business mentors and advisors. They will receive inputs from professionals and industry experts to solve the challenges faced by their ventures. The teachings of the classroom are shaped to be effectively executed as business decisions and processes in these mentoring sessions.
- The Business Growth Plan will be an integration of the learning from the classroom sessions and inputs of mentors. Interns of premier institutes including IIM Bangalore will also assist the entrepreneurs in course of developing the growth plan which will act as a blueprint for the next few years. The plan serves as a formal document to track and drive business growth.
- The program will provide a business and management education to established women entrepreneurs, who own/run small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Should be a key decision maker in a senior leadership role (CEO/COO/President)
- Should be the owner or co-owner of the venture
- Business should be operational for a minimum of one year
- Should be open to accessing external capital to grow
- There should be at least 3 employees
- Annual revenue should be between INR 35 lakh and INR 30 crore
- Should not have previously participated in 10,000 Women
Eligible Regions: India
APPLICATION PROCESS :
The interested candidates who are eligible to apply can visit the link given below.