India Portugal Startup Hub is a unique initiative of Govt. of India and the Govt. of Portugal to enable international market access for Indian and Portuguese startups. The program was launched in June 2017 during Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi’s State Visit to Portugal.In the first phase, applications are invited from Indian startups aiming to expand their businesses in the European market by working with partners in Portugal.
- The selected startups will be offered Free of Cost Working Space for 3 months, Mentoring & Growth Advisory, Fast-track Visa Approval, Regulatory Assistance and Ecosystem Networking.
- Free of cost co-working space for 3 months
- Incubation support in partner incubators.
- Focused on Go-To-Market and Growth Advisory.
- Networking and ecosystem immersion.
- Regulatory and Licensing support.
- Innovative Indian startups in the fields of Fintech, Urbantech, Medtech/Nanotech, building a product or service with business potential in the Portuguese/European market are invited to apply.
- The startups must have a registered company and operations in India.
Eligible Regions: India
The applicants have to apply for this opportunity by filling up an online form.
Application Deadline: 25 th SEPTEMBER 2018