For those studying Business and Law with aspirations to become a lawyer, paralegal, mediator or a leader in business, there are a number of scholarships just waiting to be snatched:
1. Commercial Capital Training has created an opportunity for budding students where they can earn $1000 for their college education, and all they will have to do is submit an essay on a business-related topic win the competition. Apply Here. Deadline: August 1st, 2018
2. David Anton is sponsoring a scholarship program worth $500, to be awarded at the end of the month, to help out enthusiastic law students. Applications Closed.
3. PeopleClaim is taking interns for a period of three months where they can participate in ‘consumer and commercial disputes’. The experience of being able to offer inputs and assist with disputes would be invaluable to students looking for a career in the law sector.
4. Ashton & Price, based in Northern California, asks willing candidates to write a 500-1000 word essay. The winner will get a $1000 undergrad or postgrad scholarship.
Students who are looking to make history with the next scientific breakthrough could significantly benefit from scholarships from their STEM studies.
1. Masergy is offering a $5000 scholarship to the person who will have the best answers to a set of questions listed on their website. All other details are available online too. Deadline: August 17, 2018
2. The Elevator Consultants are willing to pay $1000 to one lucky TEC student. Candidates are asked to answer one of the two given questions. Of all the candidates, three will be chosen as finalists. Applications Closed.
3. MyBioSource is offering a staggering scholarship of $10000 to undergrads or postgrads. 10 winners will be rewarded with $1000 and will also benefit from the company’s reputation for being reliable, knowledgeable and excellent customer support.
4. Ezenda is similarly eager to provide assistance to prospective students with $1000, in return for analytics- tasks. Deadline: May 31st, 2019.
This includes the study of creative writing, visual arts and much more.
1. Online Resume Builders is proud to offer an annual $1000 scholarship program to help candidates write perfect resumes. Apply Here.
2. AccuLynx, which helps trade contractors, awards a $2000 scholarship to help students ease the burden of educational costs. Applications Closed.
3. Boom Essays has set up an online writing contest to allow students to win up to $2000 to fund their further education. Three top prizes are awarded to successful candidates. Applications Closed.
The Medical sector also has a range of exciting opportunities for young students:
1. Wellcome invites those, who are interested in Doctoral Studentships, to apply on an annual basis and win a chance of receiving financial assistance. Applications Closed.
2. There are just over 205 days left to apply for the Expert Institute’s 2018 annual Healthcare and Life Sciences Scholarships. Apply Here. Deadline: 31st December, 2018
A range of reputable businesses wishes to help pupils financially with an array of Humanities scholarships up for grabs.
1. Novus Biologicals, who prides itself on research, is awarding a $1500 scholarship to those pursuing a degree in a science-related field. The program is awarded twice a year to successful candidates. Deadline: July 20, 2018
2. Extreme Terrain is generously contributing $3000 to the winning candidate from agricultural studies. Deadline: June 15th (for fall semester) & October 15th (for spring semester)
3. O.G. Pest control is happy to award a $1000 scholarship to those studying Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Environmental Studies or other related fields. Deadline: March 15, 2019
Pupils with a flair for marketing can win a chance and get financial assistance too.
1. InMarketing, based in Australia, has a scholarship scheme that offers AUD 34,000 to graduates.
2. The Berbay Scholarship Program awards a $1500 scholarship to talented marketing and public relations students. Apply Here. Deadline: August 1st, 2018.
3. Lead Roster is offering a $1000 scholarship to students looking for an exciting career in B2B sales and marketing. Scholarships are awarded every December. Deadline: December 15th, 2018