The best videos that meet the criteria will be uploaded to the YouTube and then be opened for online voting. The online voting will then start from June 02, 2018 to June 08, 2018.
Please refer to the official website to see how you will be benefited by this video contest.
- IvyPanda will accept videos from only current high school, college, or university students from any country.
- The winners also have to send IvyPanda proof of their academic status or enrollment.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
APPLICATION PROCESS for IvyPanda Video Contest Scholarship
1) Firstly, record an original video on one of the following topics:
How to Overcome Loss Of Study Motivation: Your Personal Lifehacks
How to Maintain a Good Study-Life Balance: Your Recommendations
Your Tips And Tricks To Reduce Homesickness for Both Domestic and International Students
2) Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Streamable, or WeTransfer.
No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
3) Then, subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the contest video-description on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook; and take a screenshot.
Screenshots proving your subscription and video share must also be sent along with your application.
4) Finally, send an email at email@example.com OR message IvyPanda on Facebook with:
The direct link to your uploaded video
The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
5) Your video must:
- Cover one of the topics given above
- Be only in English language
- Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
- Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
- Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
However, to receive the awards, the winners must provide proof of enrollment or study. If they cannot or will not provide this confirmation, the next appropriate participant in line will receive the award.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018