POLSRI offers full tuition waiver and stipends for new international students (High School Graduate and the sixth-semester student of senior high school) seeking an undergraduate degree or Diploma III and Applied Bachelor Programs. However, the scholarship is currently not available for Applied Master of Renewable Energy Engineering.
- Selected applicants receive a tuition waiver and also a designated stipend amount.
- Diploma and Transcript Certificate after the completion of the study.
- International internship (however, this depends on the availability of the program).
- Be non-Indonesian citizens. (Those who hold Indonesian citizenships are not eligible)
- Show a strong interest in seeking a full-time undergraduate degree at POLSRI.
- Also have the ability to communicate in English and/or Bahasa Indonesia and/or Malay.
- Be senior High School Graduate or the sixth semester (can also mean third-year students of Senior High School).
- Also be under or 21 years of age by July 1, 2018.
- Be able to attend an interview session over a video call or in Palembang, Indonesia.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
APPLICATION PROCESS for POLSRI Scholarship 2018
Application Deadline: June 8, 2018