Apply for the Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament 2019. Parliament offers several options for traineeships within its Secretariat, to provide opportunities for vocational training and for learning more about what the European Parliament is and does.
The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament.
These traineeships are awarded for a period of five months.
The European Parliament is an important forum for political debate and decision-making at the EU level. The Members of the European Parliament are directly elected by voters in all Member States to represent people’s interests with regard to EU law-making and to make sure other EU institutions are working democratically.
Monthly grants, Household allowance, Disability allowance, Travel allowance are available
Applicants for a Schuman traineeship must:
- be aged 18+;
- hold a university level diploma(s);
- fulfil the language requirement;
- provide an eligible criminal record;
- not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body;
not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior to the beginning of the traineeship.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Traineeship dates and deadlines for receipt of application:
- For the 1 October- 28/29 February traineeship – Application period: 1 June – 30 June
- For the 1 March- 31 July traineeship – Application period: 1 November – 30 November
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019