Bertelsmann has been inviting top students from all over the world to Talent Meets Bertelsmann in Berlin since 2008. This year are looking for talents with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset to take part in Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) 2018. Participants will participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced entrepreneurs on key business ideas, which will be evaluated by a jury composed of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board members.
All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event.
- An invitation to Berlin from July 2 to July 4, 2018
- Workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us and other talented members
- The organization will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 2 to July 4, 2018), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Applicants are required to send an application(in English) describing their goals .The resume should clearly indicate the participants’ motivation to join the programme.
- Applicants must attach certificates attesting their proficiency in English(if applicable).
Application Deadline: May 13, 2018